(THIS IS REAL, BTW. And not about me, thank god. hahaha)
- Girl 1 asks a guy 1 to prom. Guy says no.
- Girl 1 then asks guy 2 to prom. Guy says yes!
- Girl 1 finally has a date and is set for prom.
- Meanwhile, Guy 2 says yes to Girl 2, and doesn’t mention it to Girl 1.
- Few days later, Girl 1 talks to Guy 2 about prom. Guy 2 mentions, oh yeah I’m actually going with someone else now.
1) Wouldn’t you be seriously pissed if you were Girl 1?
2) Guy 2 did something REALLY wrong, right?
3) And so, does Girl 1 deserve to rant about how Guy 2 was a total dick?
I, personally, don’t give a shit about prom, but my friend was complaining about how much of a dick move this was on this guy’s part on tumblr, and now she’s been getting anonymous comments/posts about how she’s the one being a “mean bitch” for ranting about how he’s a dick on her personal blog, and for using him as a “back-up plan”.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
Bitches ain’t shit. Don’t let them get you down.
They’re not even worth your time.
And at 5pm on weekdays. You should hang THIS sign in your window. Normal people work until 5:30/6pm and also like to shop on weekends. Why are you closing your doors when you could be getting the most business? That includes YOU bike store that I want to buy a bike from!
TO THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
5th Avenue, New York
Palastinian Refugee Camp, Hebron
Phom Phen, Cambodia
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Dong, Yunnan Province, SW China
Jasmine, Kentucky, USA